I seem to have really slowed down in my posting of late... I had been trying to post at least once a week, but appear to have missed at least the last 2!
Here's a quick update on what has been happening;
- MPLS videos are all complete, and I'm currently reading through the MPLS Fundamentals book from CiscoPress (link to follow)
- I've also started reading through a basic book on setting up Apache webserver
- F5 have released a trial version of their BIG-IP LTM VE (some time ago, but I've only just found it!)
- Based on the previous 2 points, I'm looking at creating a good test lab, where I can run 2 instances of Apache and load balance between the 2. I'll probably tie this in to the MPLS lab topology, and play around with Internet service VPNs etc
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad